Welcome to United Food and Commercial Workers Union Local 1500's 1 Union 1 Voice website. It is our hope that you will be able to come here on a regular basis to receive information on important contract issues, contract alerts, view recent press releases and download material to bring back to your store and fellow Union members.
Important information during negotiations period:
- Encourage fellow members to sign up for contract updates.
- Stand United! Solidarity between co-workers and fellow Local 1500 Members is crucial and the very fabric of our Union!
- Negotiations can be a slow process. Please do not be upset if updates are not as frequent as you expect.
- You will hear many rumors on the contract, please do not pass judgment until you, yourself have read the tentative agreement.
- Stay informed, speak with your Shop Steward and Negotiating Committee Members.
- Communicate with your Union if you have any questions or comments.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign up for Email Alerts!
Communication is the a key ingredient to successful contract negotiations. When you combine communications and Solidarity, you have the basis for a successful Union contract to be negotiated.
Thank you again for visiting our website and we look forward to hearing from you. Please, contact us if you have any questions regarding rumors you may have heard, or on the negotiations!
UFCW Local 1500